Warehouse Worker Job Responsibilities:
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs.
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Provides quality service by following organization standards.
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Warehouse Worker Qualifications / Skills:
- Time management
- Reporting skills
- Inventory control
- Documentation skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Data entry skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Must Be able to lift heavy objects and furniture.